VTI is a registered charitable organization (CRA#10816 9889 RR0001; www.cra-arc.gc.ca/charities) and is funded solely by donation. Help us continue to train young people to go out and change their world! You can donate funds, shares or HBC points.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Venture Teams International is continuing on in ministry in partnership with River's Edge Camping and is still a registered charity. As such, VTI is still receiving donations.
How to donate:
Fraud Alert! Canada Revenue Agency is warning about a fraudulent letter purporting to come from them asking for personal information. Beware of this scam. Click here for more information.Donation Form - please use our donation form and send in with your mailed-in donation.
1. Online - you can donate online via Canada Helps. Click on this link to take you to our Donate Online page and make a donation with your credit card (or go to Donate, Donate Online on the menu). Please note that online giving is currently unavailable... we will advise when this is reinstated.
2. By cheque/money order. Send a cheque or money order (made out to Venture Teams International) to: P.O. Box 39, Cremona, Alberta T0M 0R0, along with a completed donation form. If your donation is for a project or missionary, please note the information on the donation form. Due to Revenue Canada regulations, please do NOT indicate the name of the missionary/team member on your cheque.
3. By credit card: VISA, MasterCard or American Express. Fill out the donation form and mail it in to P.O. Box 39, Cremona, Alberta T0M 0R0. You can also donate online (click on link above, or go to Donate, Donate Online on the menu).
Please note that this service is unavailable at this time but will be reimplemented by August 2011.
Donation Form - please use the donation form and send in with your donation.
1. By check/money order through D.M. Stearns Missionary Fund. Send a check or money order (made out to D.M. Stearns Missionary Fund) to: P.O. Box 1578, North Wales, PA USA 19454. Please use the U.S. donation form and send in with your donation. Due to government regulations, please do NOT indicate the name of the missionary/team member on your check. Please mail your donation to DM Stearns, not to VTI. D.M. Stearns Missionary Fund will forward 100% of your donation on to us (no administration fee). D.M. Stearns is unable to accept PAP or credit card giving.
2. By credit card through Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) of America. Visit http://www.cafamerica.org/, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Donate Now (red box). As of March 15, 2006, CAF America will not accept a donation less than $500 US.
CAF of America will forward your donation on to us less an admistration fee: 8% up to $25,000; 4% up to 100,000; 1% over 100,000.
Donate HBC points while you shop!
You can now donate a percentage of your HBC Rewards points to VTI through the HBC Community program! Go to www.hbc.com/HBCREWARDS/program/community/supportMember, type in "Venture Teams International" or our ID #9250194 and choose which percentage of points you'd like to donate!
You can change or discontinue at any time. Points will automatically be donated when you present your HBC rewards number at the till. We will be able to use these points to obtain practical items for our office and Training Centre.
Note: you can also donate current points. Go to customer service at any HBC store or call 1-800-844-8131.
- We will be happy to provide a tax-deductible receipt for donations of $15 or more.
- Please note that government regulations do not allow us to return donations once they have been receipted.
- Allocation of funds is based on board-approved programs and projects. Funds will be used for the designated program or project with the understanding that any overage will be used where most needed.
- Shares - We are now able to accept shares as a receiptable donation (through an agent). Please leave a message at (403) l637-2997 or email us for more information.
- For any questions about your donation or donating, please contact us by email.